Winter activities in Serre Chevalier
Serre Chevalier ski area offers a variety of activities of all kinds. Between ski slopes, sports activities or discovery of the heritage, it is impossible to get bored during your holidays in our resort.
TOP IDEAS FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES IN SERRE CHEVALIER
Below is a non-exhaustive list of leisure activities and experiences that you can explore during your stay.
For more information on these and for bookings, please contact the tourist office or the service provider concerned.
You have not found your accommodation in Serre Chevalier yet? Discover all our rentals here!
WINTER "EMOTION" ACTIVITIES
• GIANT ZIPLINE: Experience the zipline traverse and take off to admire the surrounding mountains and the Ecrins National Park.
• MOUTAIN KART: ready to challenge your family or friends in a 3-wheeled car? Discover the Moutain Kart and slalom like Mario on the snowy slopes of Serre Chevalier.
• COLS'PORTEURS: a new experience in Serre Chevalier, discover the backstage of the resort ! How the ski lifts work, snowmaking or grooming the slopes, answer all your questions thanks to this great activity on the slopes.
• FAT BIKE: discover Serre Chevalier on an electric bike. An activity for all levels in half-day and even night outings for a unique experience.
• SNOW KITE: on skis or snowboard, try your hand at flying a kite sail. Go to the Col du Lautaret, in the heart of the mountains and discover new sensations of sliding.
• ICE KARTING: 3, 2, 1, GO! Sensations guaranteed on the ice. Get behind the wheel and drive on a natural ice circuit in an exceptional setting.
WINTER "DISCOVERY" ACTIVITIES
• GUIDED TOURS: discover or re-discover the town of Briançon and its architectural and heritage treasures. Between forts, museums and galleries, there will be something for everyone.
• SLED DOGS: recharge your batteries and share magical moments during a sled dog ride in Serre Chevalier. And for the more adventurous among you, try your hand at driving a sled dog team.
• SKI TOURING: the pleasure of the effort before the big descent... Go on the marked out itineraries of the domain and go down by the tracks of Serre Chevalier.